Day160. the Three Monkeys Coffee

---HaK-Jae.me.Eiji.HeeJung---

After school, I was playing tennis with my friends.
It was very hot, but we enjoy playing tennis.
I got a little bit dark, I like that.
Then, we had a coffee at Three Monkey Coffee Shop.
Finally, let me found it.
It's really good place. If you went there, you'd like there.
Also, We had lovely talking. That's what I want.

留言

匿名表示…
yo~佩佩~
新年快樂阿~
前幾天媽媽聽說你們布里斯本附近好似有什麼災害之類的~就叫我快上線看你在不在~想問看看你有沒有什麼事情~

總之新年快樂啦~
祝妳新的一年事事順利喔!!

ps.老爹還是有準備你的紅包^_^
Penny How寫道…
yo~man~
Happy Chinese New Year!
"sehey po mani pato" I've learnt this words from my Korean roomate. It's funny right?
The disaster wasn't in my suburb, even that wasn't near my house. Please tell mum I am well and safe.
ps.Thanks for dad's red packet.
Fortunately, I also got a red packet from my Taiwanese friend.(^O^)